You have a story about what you've experienced in your relationship with God - it's your testimony! And we want to help you tell it for God's glory and the tribe's inspiration.
There's lots of room for you to tell it how you want. You could share your life story, a short testimony of an experience you had, or just a quick update on how your Hebrew studies are coming along. And it can be as long or as short as you'd like. Just write it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to also attach a high-resolution picture of yourself along with the email.
Some ideas for what you could include in your story:
1. How you started following Yeshua and the difference he made in your life
2. How and why you started learning Hebrew
3. How you found us and what your favourite things are about HLI so far
4. Some personal details like what you do for work or play
5. Whatever else you'd like to tell!
6. You could also include a way the tribe could contact you to become better friends, such as social media, email, or blog.
Another idea would be for you could share your story by video! Film yourself telling your story, upload the video to YouTube, Dropbox, or Google Drive, and send us the link. It doesn't have to be perfect or fancy, it just has to be you.
We'll be so happy to pass on your written or recorded testimony to the Holy Language tribe through our weekly email and on social media for their inspiration and encouragement.
Thanks, we can't wait to hear from you. :)